We have the option to choose between two delivery couriers. Royal Mail and DPD. Both of these have a variety of rates.
In the instance of orders placed outside of the UK the buyer will be responsible for any import duties liable upon receipt, placing orders with The Drip Hub constitutes full acceptance of these terms. International orders will be sent via DHL international tracked and signed for. The delivery timeframe varies dependent on the country, please refer to the official DHL website for expected delivery times.
In the unlikely case that your order as not been delivered, there are certain routes which will apply depending on the delivery option chosen by you
Firstly we apologies if an order has not been delivered.
We will not take responsibility for any orders that do not arrive due to incorrect shipping addresses.
Other parcels which have not arrived due to the courier will be claimed against a refund. The refund amount is dependent on the chosen delivery option made by the customer. The Drip Hub can't incur additionally costs from the claimed amount. Please see below the claimed amounts applicable to each delivery option.
Royal Mail (from their website)
- Royal Mail Signed 2nd Class,
- No loss or damage compensation is available for untracked contract services posted using a Royal Mail account (excluding VAT exempt 1st and 2nd class, VAT exempt Royal Mail Signed For®, International Standard and Economy posted on account*)
-Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (48),
- Compensation based on actual loss (or cost to repair in the case of damage), where evidence of posting and value are provided, up to the maximum of £100 or the market value whichever is the lower of these.
Royal Mail 1pm Guaranteed,
- Compensation based on actual loss (or cost to repair in the case of damage), where evidence of posting and value are provided, up to the maximum of £750 or the market value which is the lower of these.
DPD (from their website)
- DPD Next day and 2 day deliveries,
All parcels sent with DPD Ireland from Northern Ireland, with the exception of Goods carried but not insured, have standard liability cover of £10.00 per kilo per consignment, up to a maximum of 100kgs.
Extended liability of £3,000 per consignment is available for an additional fee of £5 for deliveries within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.